Excellent Opportunity to work in USA based Corporation (3g Global Systems, Inc.)
The System Engineer will be responsible for software and hardware installation and configuration. Maintain and repair a variety of equipment, install drivers, New PC assemble, update systems firmware and BIOS, and install Local Area Networks (LANs) and Virtual LANs. PC Technicians must have excellent troubleshooting skills along with exceptional organizing and time management skills.
Job profile: -
Title: System Engineer/ PC Technicians:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Proven experience as a PC Technician or similar role.
- Knowledge of windows drivers and conflict issues.
- Windows OS installation.
- PC installation.
- VOIP trouble shooting preferably Vonage for business .
- Able to troubleshoot any pc network related problems.
- Perform hardware diagnostics and execute repairs in a timely fashion .
- Evaluate cost benefit analysis of products and recommend hardware and installation products for purchase.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, skills, and abilities:
- MCA, B Tech Computer Science or electronics or other related field combined with two years of software development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- Should be highly adaptable, detail-oriented, and able to work autonomously.
- Ability and desire to problem-solve, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of PC trouble shooting, and repair is a must.
- Amazon EC2 or cloud computing.
Package and Benefits:
- This is a Fulltime/Permanent job with performance yearly bonus and salary raise.
- Experience 1 to 10 years.
- Yearly 12 Paid time off plus all paid major holidays.
- Five Working Days.
Contact us on E-mail:
Contact No: 0731 429 2687 / 9755136287
Company Website: www.3gglobalsystems.com